2.03.2011

Sing a Song for Them: Day 7

A picture of your most treasured possession


Music
Music isn't something I can take a picture of and show you, especially since all my CDs are at my parents house and most of it is now computerized, but I felt this picture represented it well. I have grown up listening to all different types of music. It reminds me of good times, bad times, different people, different places. I can walk to school with my iPod or lay in bed with it and bask in the feeling that music gives me. It's really something indescribable to me. I have had many people in my life that have influenced my taste and introduced me to many great new things. My music is way to loud in my car and i love to sing and dance around my house when I'm home alone.

Since I did dance for so long music became a big part of my life. Without one there isn't the other. I love hearing new things, but I love the feeling even more when I hear a song and am reminded of a awesome memory :)

currently listening to: Silver Lining - Rilo Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment