2.09.2011

Ramble On: Day 13

A picture of your favorite band/artist


"Then it was, then again it will be, although the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea"
  
Led Zeppelin. What a band. The lyrics are amazing and tell a story or relay a message. It's so raw in a good way. Some of my favorite songs are 10 Years Gone, Ramble On, That's The Way, and When the Levee Breaks. I even have a Zeppelin tattoo :) There is a song for every mood I'm in. Even though it's classic rock and there will probably be no more albums from them, it still never gets old to me. I love it.
    
Since I'm completely crazy about music I'm going to list a couple other bands/artists: Ryan Adams, Tom Petty, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Frank Sinatra, Jenny Lewis, and many many more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment