2.17.2011

Right as Rain: Day 16

A picture of  a person who inspires you
   
 
    
First off, I am WAY behind on my blog posts. I've been super sick and recently went on vacation and was not able to take my laptop with me. So I'm catching up since I got off work early today :)
    
When trying to figure out who inspires me, I had to think really hard on this one. I have many people in my life that I love and adore and have influenced me in great ways. This blog is about my good friend Susan. She mentored me after I graduated cosmetology school and taught me many of the things I know today. And to this day she has given me the best haircuts of my life. Just talking to her I love to absorb her knowledge. She knows so much and is so intelligent, I love to pick her brain. She is always patient with me and gives me the best advice when I need it. I'm lame and don't have a picture with her either, but I love this haircut she has :) I wish her the best in her career and her life ahead of her. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment