2.28.2011

Get Low: Day 27

A picture of you and a family member
      
 
       
This is my sister Felisha. Felisha, Felisha, Felisha. hmmmm I could say many thing about my sister, but I will keep this one short and sweet. I'm very grateful that growing up we got along, for the most part. We had occasional fights about wearing each others clothing, but that's about it. When she went away to college we became a bit closer, and apparently I got "cooler". I'm very proud of her for what she has accomplished. Getting her BS in Biology by the time she was 21 and now working in a lab. I know someday she'll change the world, in some way. She's also taught me many important life lessons and I know she's always watching out for me. She's also helping me train for Vegas, thank god. wub you sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment