2.05.2011

California Knows How to Party: Day 9

A picture of a person who has gotten you through the most

 

I'm so lame I don't even have a picture of Jen and me. But, I did do her hair before she took this so I'm in it in spirit...? lol...

Jen and I met in 2009 when we started working together (sunday funday! & taco bell tuesday). Since then she has been there through all my trials and tribulations. If we aren't going through the same thing together, she's been through it before. She always knows what to say and listens without judging. 

We always have a good time together :) lot's of laughs. I feel so blessed to have her. Whether we go for drinks or go antique shopping I love having her in my life.

Miss you friend! 

she also "gets me paid and laid" just call her my new marketing manager. 

No comments:

Post a Comment