5.09.2011

He Moves His Words Like a Prize Fighter: Day 3

Favorite book that you own
        
 
         
During my 30 Day photo challenge I wrote about my favorite book. For this blog I am going to write about a book that intrigues me. I have yet to finish this book but so far it's fascinating. My awesome friend showed me this book. Now, it's not what you think it is! This book is about personalty types and communication. And basically how to manipulate that communication to get what you want/need in your work and social life. hmmm this will be an interesting one to finish. This author also wrote 48 Laws of Power, which is next on my reading list. 

3 comments:

  1. I forgot that I had recommended that book to you. I think I still have the last few chapters to finish myself. Its pretty intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...oh and YOU'RE awesome ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still in part one... The more I read the more I thin Im three different types! lol I guess I just need to get through more.

    and your just too awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete