5.15.2011

Ten Years Gone: Day 4

A picture of yourself 10 years ago
    
 
     
Ten years. It’s amazing what can happen in ten years. How much you grow, how much you change, how much life throws at you. Ten years ago I was 12 years old, so young and so carefree. When I think of ten years I think of the people who have come in and out of my life. I think of the music I listened to, what influenced me. I think of the mistakes I’ve made and what I’ve learned from them. Most of all I think of who I am today and what I’ve been through to become the person I am. I’m proud of my accomplishments, and I’m thankful for my friends and family. I’m at this great point in my life. I’m happy, energetic, successful, and less stressed (which is a big deal). I’m finally getting health problems under control and I have honestly never felt this great. I can’t wait to take new opportunities and risks to fulfill this new life. I feel I have started a new beginning and I can’t wait to see where it takes me :)
       
This picture was taken in Seattle, obviously I’ve changed a lot…..

1 comment: