4.24.2011

Crazy Little Thing Called Love: Day 1

A picture of yourself taken on the first day of the challenge
         
 
         
After finishing my 30 Day Photo Challenge I found I have very little to write about, unless you want to hear about my workday everyday lol  so to spark up my interest again I am going to blog the 100 day photo challege. Now lets be real. This is going to take longer than 100 days, but you will see 100 photos. 
       
So today I took this picture with my dog Roxie. She really has a few screws loose and is crazy beyond belief, but she has more personalty and character than most people I know :) 

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAAH oh Roxie, she definitely does have a few screws loose but I love that animal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the music challenge? That one seems right up your alley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally saw that! I think that's my next venture, if I even finish this one lol

    ReplyDelete