1.29.2011

Wild Flowers: Day 2

A picture of the person you've been closest with the longest


This is my best friend Caroline. We weren't friends the first year we knew each other because she though I was a bitch. So we've been best friends since 8th grade instead. We survived Junior High, High School, boyfriends, friends, family, golf, college, and everything in between. The title of the blog is called wild flowers because it's one of my favorite songs, and one day we were driving around town (hot summer day) and I told her I wanted to lay and run around in a field, possibly with flowers. To this day if I ever mention I'm bored she suggests I go do that. 

In high school her mom gave me a key to their house because we got tired of climbing through her bedroom window when she would forget her key. It was a zebra key (which I still have). Awesome. 
I love this girl more than life, I know she will always be there for me and me for her. She's like a sister. We're not mushy with each other so I will say no more, and I don't want to make her boyfriend look bad and make him think he needs to show me up. 

Oh yeah, don't mess with this girl. She will hurt you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment